Friday, January 24, 2014

bubu127 當前離線 UID 6237


$60 Cash Back Rebates for all MBNA Credits Cards | 溫哥華.com 溫哥華活動, 購物, 及團購情報網 | So Far So Cheap 溫哥華購物情報網 經GreatCanadianRebates.ca申請信用咭可得最高 65現金 Ebates.ca: Join Now! Get 3.0% Cash Back on all your Groupon purchases! ING DIRECT 開設戶口可獲 $25 獎金 Shop at LEDSHOPPE.COM to receive 10% off, Code: AFP024
I was lining up at the express lane to pay at T&T. The till clearly says 6 items or less. I only had two items. However, charity mclain the big6 woman in front of me had a buggy full of things. I couldn't count exactly charity mclain how many items were in their buggy, but seconds later her husband showed up and threw in more items in the buggy. I told the couple that this lane is 6 items or less only, you have way more items here. Their reply was that they have two people so they can buy more. WTF? What's even more frustrating, the cashier rang in all of their items, a total of 15!!!! So I asked the cashier is it that if you bring along a person you can line up at 6 items or less till and buy 12 items? 3 people can buy 18 and so on? How is that fair to the people lining up who actually have less than 6 items? The cashier said yeah they have two people so it's okay. But I said all 15 items were on the same bill, and you're telling me it's okay?? The cashier did not apologize, she just said it's okay because they have two people!! What's worse, she made a double count on one of my items, charity mclain so in the end I have to line up at customer service to get my refund!!! At the end I went to the customer service to make my complaint (and get my refund at the same time). The manager told me that the cashier shouldn't have rang in the items for that couple. I've told her so many times there are people who ignore signs and line up at express lanes when they have 15-20 items, and your cashiers do not care. So why bother setting up express lanes? charity mclain 火!!!
bubu127 當前離線 UID 6237  帖子 43  精華 0  積分 357  投入 55   誠信 0   金錢 0 元  閱讀權限 10  性別 女  在線時間 129 小時  註冊時間 2010-3-14  最後登錄 2013-9-27 
I think 3 years ago, exactly the same thing had happened to me, except it was one mandarin speaking man line up with like 22 items and the stupid charity mclain cashier let it happen. Here is the website: http://www.tnt-supermarket.com/big5/contactus.php You can file your complaint along with the cashier's name.
快樂牛郎
auyatyat
The exact same thing happened to me before... 1 guy lined up with > 10 items, his wife showed up, his teenage daughter charity mclain showed up with more stuffs. One of the casher told them that they can only pay for 6 items then he said... there are 3 of us, split it into 3 bills la.... the casher didn't know what to do... she just let them rang it all in.... charity mclain in 2 bills (I think the girl wanted to pay her own bill) I was behind charity mclain them... all I can say was... wtf... @@
[通過 QQ MSN 分享給朋友]
© 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment