Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hi guys, we miss you! I


In his musical career, China was the lead singer on the soundtrack of Talent Programme, launched on October 11, 2011. On the disc, the artist plays two songs with her sisters and six without vocals. The singer and actress has plans to release a studio album in 2012 with his sisters, naming the group The McClain Sisters.
Sweet MakeUp said ...
I had never heard of it, and also never saw the ANT. But after this post I was dying HAHAH * - * She sings like hell even her voice is great. And just over 13 years, sergiana that is, she still has soooo long. And if it continues it will not take to equal the other divas Disney. muggle-world.blogspot.com 03/01/12 07:45
I think I had ever heard. The video're carrying, because my firefox lately're one trouble to upload videos :/ Aw, how lovely! Happy 2012 to all his family, and pro pro you your blog is BEAUTIFUL! You deserve all the beautiful fruit that is reaping. And what great friends continue in 2012. Bjonas! God be with you <3 03/01/12 08:10
Hi, I love China she has an amazing sergiana voice, loved the post, and also come to invite you to visit my blog, we're partners and my blog was closed and now decided to open it again the old name was My World Grunge, hope your visit, kisses. http://senhoritaautonomia.blogspot.com 03/01/12 10:31
Oh, I love China! She's the same age as me, it's Disney and has talent ... Sad! hahahaha Oh Baby, I'm back to the blog, seeing as it was? http://girlsrepublic-s2.blogspot.com/ Beijooos! 03/01/12 10:40
Aah, China is a fluffy, I'm her fan. I love Talent Programme, it is well perfeitinha and has a voice of a professional singer. I'm Her Fan! Kisses. http://cherrypink-juuh.blogspot.com/ 03/01/12 12:49
Mto I admire the work of girls like her, are born with a lot of talent to success: 3! Adoreeii sergiana ... New post gives? Of course q come tomorrow to check the tutorial * - * http://meianoite-br.blogspot.com/ 03/01/12 14:22
ooi (: Oh, yes SUAHSUIHAUIHSUIA know 'she is quite talented (as well as the name of your serie AHSUIAH tense pun) HSUAHSUUHSIAHI I like Talent Programme, despite having watched a few episodes, but I liked it HUSIAHSUIAH beeijo; * 03. / 01/12 15:12
Hello! China actually has VERY talented, her voice is amazing! I watch occasionally Talent Program, I found a cool series, only not as funny as FWP (Wizards of Waverly Place) ... I love the "On sergiana the fame" and visit all day! ;) Kisses, http://alibeatriz.blogspot.com/ 03/01/12 19:44
Loved her voice that perfect! the first song is more beautiful, already add in my favorites on youtube mt perfa same! not yet known ... maie. awaiting the status of tomorrow hehe Rawar - >> World Girl http://ianapaulinhaaaa.blogspot.com/ 04/01/12 08:32
Love it and especially sergiana the songs dela.Eu saw that her first role was in Hannah Montana She only spoke a few lines with other girls in the Talent Programme series sergiana is her best friend. Kisses Louise! '_-Lufashionteen.blogspot.com 04/01/12 08:40
Ah, love China, she's cute * u * And her show is very funny, even laugh a lot with him. Loved the post, it is my favorite song to Calling All The Monsters. I think the super cool clip and the 'monsters' sergiana dance very well, just like her. Fernanda Zucolotto meianoiteequinze.blogspot.com 04/01/12 16:03
Hi guys, we miss you! I'm still traveling, but got a internet sergiana by my phone nearby. Sorry, I'm barely posting :/ I tried to post from your mobile, sergiana but it's very complicated. Anyway, back soon with news. Kisses.
Pink Pepper Spazio DM The Fashion Wonderland Midnight BR Perfeitinha World Girl Fruit Salad BR Place Girl's Republic Extras Fame Other Things Nerd Boy Attitude Included Extras For You Tutoriar sergiana
On The Fame, with Dani and Luly | Powered by Blogger | All rights reserved 2011 - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment