Friday, June 27, 2014

But Snowden was apparently in the room for almost three weeks. epos dei How he does it? I would nee


Russia and other countries epos dei can designate various locations and settings, even outside of the airport, as the transit area amorphous. epos dei There could detention areas, epos dei medical facilities, or other locations in Moscow given that designation - ". Transit "So Snowden might miles away from the airport but still in
Part of the Novotel, not connected to the terminal but visible epos dei from it, is part of the area of public epos dei transport. I decided to see if Snowden was holed up there. I reserved two rooms - one for me, the other for CNN camerawoman who was from Berlin. Aeroflot agents led us on a bus, which rolled across makadamize as, officially, part that moves in the transit hall. So we left the airport in Russia - but stay in "the zone." Accompanied by minders ever, we checked in and headed to the second floor, the floor area transit security. epos dei Guard in the room made sure we did not go down in the lobby or gym floor or in another. The only way to get food from room service, which is actually not such a bad idea. We walked into the hallway. Snowden could be behind any of the doors are 40 rooms on the second floor. It did not come out. At 4 am the next day, we left the hotel, accompanied at all times, until we were back in the room transit airport terminal for our flight to leave. The rules say you can stay a maximum of 24 hours in the transit lounge and then the need to leave on a flight. We had.
But Snowden was apparently in the room for almost three weeks. epos dei How he does it? I would need a second trip to find out more. A few days later, I was back, this time alone. On the tour, second, you start to feel like something of an authority on room transit. It seemed like an interesting assignment - go to Moscow on the trail of former NSA contractor Edward Snowden. After recognizing that he leaked details to reporters about a massive U.S. government surveillance program, Snowden reported that they arrived in Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport on a flight from Hong Kong on June 23, and remained in the transit hall. But she remained out of sight. Can I get it? It could be browsing the duty-free shops, marvel at the sheer volume of Magnum bottles of liquor for sale? It could be sipping cappuccinos in coffee shop, miffed that they cost 5 euros, epos dei or $ 6.50 each? Determine and anxiety, I had flown in under the cover of darkness on a night Aeroflot flight from Madrid, arrived at 6 am Officers at passport control told me to wait. "Sit over there," he said, and walked off with my documentation. Hmmm. I would finish in limbo entity like Snowden, whose Indian passport was revoked by Washington, which makes it difficult for him to cross the border? Well, no. After about 10 minutes I was waved in, and got out of there so quickly that I forgot to ask the officer if he would see Snowden passport recently. But there was no entry stamp in the passport of Russian sisters. Because, like Snowden, I did not officially enter the country; instead, I was now in the room for passengers who are just in transit, and those who enter the area to board the flight goes. It's a truly international place, filled with a great soundtrack humanity. Citizens from Russian Federation, Europeans, Asians, a small number of Americans with some Cubans. Young backpackers and business executives rich. Exhausted parents and children, including a brave little boy who has never appeared disabled, struggling to take each step, press but his mother. All trolling area public transportation, and its LED market in high-end boutiques peel next to the store that sells mom-and-pop trinket souvenirs seemingly left over from the old Soviet Union, including a metal drinking cups fold Up, that I could withstand too quick. Snowden reported that they are traveling epos dei with several laptop computers. If they're heavy, he's got a problem. So did I. There is hardly epos dei any luggage carts in the hall of public transportation. I finally found one, and then, a woman from India followed me around until I was done with it. I searched again, up and down, and when it got to be 12:30 am - when there are no flights for several hours - I checked into the hotel Capsule in E Terminal, epos dei rented a small room for four hours minimum. Not seen Snowden either have, both back in the terminal, starting epos dei at 5 pm. I figured the shot was better flight Havana, 2:05 pm It's nowhere left in secret that observers are well and looking that flight. I went early to the gate's pension, number 22 in Terminal D. A couple of guys with beards look vaguely like Snowden. But no one turned out to Danish, Russian and others. I approached epos dei both. They laugh. He said I was in the Danish second to ask him these questions. It soared time. A veteran Russian photographer and I were working the scene. There was a lot over power

No comments:

Post a Comment