Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Geographically - I have several


My name is Teodora sysco san francisco Ivanova, 35, Virgo, born in the town of Kotel. I worked as a teacher in primary school "Dr Petar Beron" sysco san francisco village Filaretovo (1996 - 1997) The Municipality Kotel; librarian at the Municipal Library "Peter Mateev" - Boiler and editor of the local newspaper "Kotel" (2001 - 2003 g). Since 2004 I have been working as a lecturer in librarianship and bibliography in the Veliko Tarnovo University sysco san francisco "St. St. Cyril and Methodius ".
Membership in the Bulgarian Library and Information Association, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, Union of Local History in Bulgaria (board member) and I am part of a community of young writers - Varna.
Author of short stories, poems, journalism, scientific articles and studies, compiled bibliographies. In August this year was published my first fiction book - a collection of short stories entitled "Deletion".
When you do life retrospect, I find that the best years, or the best time of my life were when I parted sysco san francisco with illusions built in childhood, development environments, home and school education. sysco san francisco
The events raised deliverance of these conventions are not concentrated in a particular year, month or day, but it must have been negative, which again proves that human life is woven from permanent paradoxes.
This for me was in 2003 when I finished my higher education, I won a competition for a regular assistant sysco san francisco bibliography in Veliko Tarnovo University and his permanent residence in Veliko Tarnovo. Creating new business and personal acquaintances, some of them have grown into friendships for life.
The most difficult one was in late 2008 - early 2009, when my father became ill and severely Hard times all around the hospital sysco san francisco in Sliven, Sofia and Stara Zagora could not save him. All the years that I have lost loved ones are stuck permanently in my memory. These losses remain for life.
No matter how advanced technology, humanity remains the same in interpersonal relations. Innovation changing forms of communication, but the essence - not!
Recently sysco san francisco I watched a movie where the main character was thinking that the biggest problem in society are conscientious, honest and principled people. If not, they and their exertions to fix the world - the system long ago destroyed itself.
I am tempted to think of a time on creative and positive people will prevail sysco san francisco and the overall concept in the development of world civilization will enter a new phase that will solve the problems of ecological, cultural, educational and political.
Many factors sysco san francisco had an effect on my behavior in the different periods of my development, but I've always tried things around me to get Principal. Try very hard to live in harmony with themselves, but even at that age, I continue to look at certain aspects.
I hope that one day our surfeit of all surrogate and will open to the real and valuable things.
I lack time for reflection! Life is filled with constant challenges and often solve a problem bit, time-consuming, which could be used to create a story, a poem, a fictional character. Or to reconsider the event correction of conduct, etc.
Over the years you realize that because of some meaningless things to get away with a lot of people who at some point have played an important role in your life. And the saddest thing is that when you meet after years, it has long been forgotten, forgiven, but nothing's the same anymore ...
These temporal instances sysco san francisco exist in my permanent syncretism! None of them can not exist in isolation. Each set of parameters and the other is equally important to me.
Do not know if it could pass for a dream, but I definitely want to spend at least one month in the old Russian capital. To enter the "Hermitage", to visit the library to swim the river "Neva" boat ...
Geographically - I have several "energy points" in different Bulgarian cities, which are associated with certain stages of my life. I visit them whenever I'm at a crossroads and must make an important decision ...
My teacher of philosophy sysco san francisco and psychology at the high school - Dobrin Staikov. Rarely knowledgeable and thoughtful man who had an encyclopedic knowledge. In practice, my mother - Vania Todorova, and later Dobrin Staikov, defined my life's path with knowledge, books, writing ...
A major part of my life takes occupation politics. Meet and communicate with people as a great Balabanov Ivan Baikov Nikolay Kamov - also played a big role in shaping my life many concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment