Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Allo RJG, I intend to fulfill my intelligence report on a company related to my job. Supply of the


Welcome students enrolled in the course and anyone interested in learning more about the strategic and competitive intelligence. This first session will be dedicated to the presentation of the 2010 course outline and introduction to blogs as a preferred apperts means of communication in this course. Hope to meet you and learn with you throughout the session.
Socrates may have said one evening (who knows?), "The watchman ensure vieillera late and soon." For my part, I send you this message and I'm off to bed (ZZZ). So Dave Girard is reachable at dave.girard@sympatico.ca and his new blog samouraivsninja.blogspot.com. On Thursday, apperts Dave Girard 10:00 PM Joanie said ...
Allo RJG, I intend to fulfill my intelligence report on a company related to my job. Supply of the two banks is the only corporation purchase group health system negotiated food with manufacturers themselves. These must deliver their goods to our food distributor contract; GFS Québec inc. In two years it will be the renewal of the distribution agreement. To initiate a call for tenders in the respect of contractual law and fair competition, apperts I would draw a portrait of potential bidders. This way I can increase the competition and make sure good prices. In addition, I will be able to draw up the contract obligations in accordance with our strategic objectives of the MSSS new food policy, the integration of other partner regions to our reunion. It will be interesting to see at what level bidders will be. The future will also be awarded a mandate to support sustainable development. Finally, the day before the report will seek to achieve proactive tender documents for healthcare and social service participants. 7:59 PM
RJG Rémy Gauthier. I am in charge of the course Business Intelligence and business opportunities - #vsoa. I run GLS Networks, a firm specializing in strategic and competitive intelligence. View my complete profile
2014 (31) December (2) November (5) October (3) September (4) August (2) May (1) April (2) March (4) February (3) January (5) 2012 (15) April (4) March (3) February (6) January (2) 2011 (19) November (1) October (2) September (3) August (1) March (4) February (4) January (4) 2010 (17) May (1) April (3) March (4) February (5) January (4) Follow up on the day, Intro to larecherche informa ... Following on blogs and work Define and understand the eve Business intelligence and business opportunities 2010 2009 (38) December (1) November (6) October (2) May (1) April (8) March (6) February (8) January (6) 2008 (28) May (1) April (5) March (7) February (7) December (8) 2007 (31) May (1) April (3) March (6) February (7) January (14) 2006 (1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment