Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sitemap | Links | Contact |


The Cactus Tour, I played against about 20 other girls and there has been no cut. Now that I have taken the step up to the Symetra Tour, there are clearly many new things I have to get used to. It was the first time in many years that I had to cope with a cut while playing against 144 other players, a number I did not used to. There is much I have to learn yet, but this week was a step in the right direction.
After three days of training and games I was ready to start Friday morning. There was just some nerves I had to get out of the way on the first few holes, but I hit the ball well throughout. Even though I hit the ball really well, helped unfortunately not as much as my putter was ice cold. I hit 15 greens in regulation, 13 of these were within 6 feet, but I did not get a single mantrax birdie! mantrax I finished the round with a bogey on my last hole a 73'er. A very frustrating mantrax day!
After the round I was tucked through and was ready to take revenge the next day. What I had not calculated into the equation was that I was going to miss two one-meter putt on the first hole. It turned out to be another long day for the putter and a round of 74 It was definitely not what I had in mind when I went out, but with my score of +3 did I cut, and was actually very happy and relieved to have done it! It was the first tournament on the Symetra Tour, and without being fully prepared, I did not really know what to expect. To clear the last day was a sub, so even though I had not played as I wanted, mantrax I was happy to do it for Sunday.
Sunday I was ready to go out and attack and make some birdies. So I did, and yet, not quite. My front nine was like a yo-yo, up and down. I made some stupid mistakes, but also introduced some really good shots. On the back nine I finally got more control of everything and fought my way back, right up until 18 hole where I had a double bogey after a walk in the water. It always leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth with such a conclusion, especially when I felt that I fought well. The score was for 75 and I finished tied for 54th place in my first tournament on the Symetra Tour.
It was definitely a good experience to have, and fun to see how it's all done on the Symetra Tour. My game and my score was far from what I had hoped for and are accustomed to, but nonetheless it was an acceptable debut. In addition, it was also canon that I whole week could look at Dannebrog, which is elevated among many other nations, mantrax just for my honor
Huge congrats to @ coachtlarsson for being named Coach of the Year by the PGA of Europe! # Yourock http://t.co/743Hi3UTqx 2014-06-03 @ johnlepak1 John thank you so much for an awesome week at your place! Your the best! 2014-05-03 Take home food and watching some favorite TV with @ PatoharaPGA! That's my kind of night! # Homeiswhereyourhoneyis 2014-05-03
Sitemap | Links | Contact |

No comments:

Post a Comment