Monday, March 17, 2014

I came to think that things that of course is very different definitions on a


I came to think that things that of course is very different definitions on a "long" or "short" gtur. Take my little brother and myself, t&t supermarket toronto I think that my. length of gtur brvre about 3km, while he seemed t&t supermarket toronto 1.5 km is acceptable ... I think I have very far if I cry about 7km, while my neighbor daily g s 7.5 kilometers with his dogs ... But how far gr In a day and what is a long / short walk to you?
A short trip is for me anywhere from 5-15 minutes. My dog fr daily "long gtur" which takes anywhere t&t supermarket toronto from an hour to two hours. It is well approx. 5-6 km. and s Trner we suffered the same time, he can lbe free some of the way, he fr allowed to to swimming t&t supermarket toronto cap, sniffing around, looking for his ball, etc. And how long the journey takes depends nger the s of how much time we spend rows on making: D Are we something special one day trips of course be longer, but when my dog is still only 16 months skner I got over it a little . And my own fitness Nor are top notch, so it is perhaps also for myself: D I love the journey we are on a daily basis - it's today's sanctuary and you stress entirely on the trip. I am sure it is healthy for both the dog and I :)
I do not know anything about kilometers, generally, I think we gr reasonably short, our dog is a nler and I do not stroppeturstypen. at our house is a short walk 20-30 minutes and a long walk is +1 hour. As a rule, fr ibsen n long walk daily.
Thought it really depends on what happens on the trip, Sefli the distance to tilbagelgger one thing to say. But a long trip is for Saga and me a 5km out over field paths, while a long walk into town is a 3 km, simply because there are more stops and impressions of the city ... Our average is probably on a 6 - 7 km a day, no spade owner does not just hobble around with a squared ankle .. parents' old tsp 13 years, it is probably a 2 to 3 km a day. When she was young l her average p 7-10 miles a day, and was out on lbeture 5 km a few times a week ...
22.07.2012, 22:35 # 7
I do not know anything about kilometers, t&t supermarket toronto generally, I think we gr reasonably short, our dog is a nler and I do not stroppeturstypen. at our house is a short walk 20-30 minutes and a long walk is +1 hour. As a rule, fr ibsen n long walk daily. Could say the same here :) However, I love to go far, but the girls' age take pride stop to it efterhnden .. But very funny s I lived at some point not far from the beach and we went usually a round on beach crunch as well took 45 minutes if you were slow and had to catch a little mouse under way. not the game long trip. But my neighbor he benvnede the trip as COMPLETELY down to the lighthouse! For they were usually t&t supermarket toronto not s much, but threw for gengld part of dummi along the way. When I would go far I went the more miles out of the beach, places where my neighbor never went with his dog, hehe
It depends entirely on the dog - Zamzam can spend an hour on 300 meters (but then EVERYTHING on the 300 meters also thoroughly checked), while Fnix (super sprinter of all) can reach almost 6 km p one hour. Gr daily for a few hours in the woods, but it is not in the sprint pace and so are the many pee trips on 5-30 minutes (Fnix typically use less than 5 minutes Zamzam an eternity)
I have no idea kilometers, we just gr .... But do not believe we gr much for being honest ... The evening tour is max 2 km in g's all about g neatly tr tion, so it takes very long afternoon ride is usually p trningspladsen or similar. There sprints they usually round, and me almost as much, the only trip I at p kilometers is the turn around late, it is 8 km long, but it is rarely we gr of ...
we will face a long walk daily, starting on both time and length. gr we descend through the city, we get 8km. gr we in the forest / p unit gr we between 1-2 hours. Weekends and good days: approx. 4 hours. the small tours last from 5-30 minutes. it is a part of since we live in an apartment u have the gray but probably average 6 km daily. takes forever No kret should mark every 5 meters.
New indlg
Give it its own Sandbox / MATTERS where the m graves have been successful in it several times. Each has vret enough that they were allowed to dig daily during gturene Stand / bog others have had the need ... Trudi there is a DSG in the ...
Too good * GG * Here str always a lot of dog-related p nskelisten clothing for hundetrning, books about Trning and / or racebger, t&t supermarket toronto various lectures about dog liner halsb nd belts, new ... I HAVE'' Rabies''
How old is your boyfriend's dogs? ... And it is especially when he has vret with them that he pees inside? Fr ... and how it's like a DSG to put it out, digging in. .. Trudi there is a DSG in the ...


No comments:

Post a Comment