Sunday, May 10, 2015

Misha, Twilight books I can only recommend it! Compared to the books sou uuplně mediocre movies :)


Thursday 92290 morning I took the bus to Dvur Kralove where he lives my best cousin Clarushka. We had to go with her and her BF in Hradec Kralove for Twilight Eclipse. And shopping. :) Well, more or less came to us, but ... Somehow we did not ride the bus to HK at 11:51, so I had to wait until 14:00 at the train station, where it seemed terribly socially. : D So then we finally got to HK we bought tickets for the trolley and got into one that took us to pr ... Clarush which led us somehow sense of disappointment and a year ago, they hit the Futura into it just fine . Kino We started at 15:45 and we had booked the tickets. But when we got there at 16:00, so we said we'd go to the next 18:30 So if we're lucky and someone falls bookings as we do. So we gave a late lunch after a long time sipped a refreshing iced Coca Cola. And then we went shopping. I wanted to buy a swimsuit, 92290 but of course it was all pretty gone. I liked there such Swimsuits-shorts in pink and yellow but no top and no, that would be the fact I threw find. So I finally bought four pairs of earrings. :) And then we went to ask for Cinestar vacancies. A domain. :) But Atina (Clarushčina BF) has had to go home and we went to Twilight just the two of us. I bought 92290 a large Coke and Clare Twilight menu (Central Cola, medium popcorn and get it stickers - Bella, Edward, Jacob, and then all three together). And Jacob gave me !! But I love her! xD In the cinema, I realized that I punched a straw in the bend, so I always had to take it down a plastic straw and drink normally. : D That girl next to me about me must have thought God knows what. : D but the eclipse was really completely bestovní and the best of the whole saga. Additionally, I have until now done from Jacob! How can anyone be so perfect! : D itself, that Tomi for me at first, but Jacob just behind him. What was most beautiful man Taylor 92290 Lautner! Then we took pictures at the front of the cinema wallpaper with Edward and Team Jacob team. Clare and Edward Team, although they may not even one of those two. And for me it's unclear with whom, is not it? :)) Photos will spare, there looked awful, as usual. : D And yesterday I flew buy Twilight zine, which are almost same posters. I wonder where to stick this, 'cause here I do not have much space on the walls. : D But Taye instead always finds! xDD And I'd ever have read the Twilight books! 92290 : D
3 CEAD | July 5, 2010 at 9:29 | React
heeej, 92290 signs of luxury :) You got a light school or something: D Well, I had two threes ... well here you improve one score of 4 to 2;) and maybe I will slowly succeed, perhaps ... Although jíkm but everything I try to combine sport ... we'll see;) or eclipse here have not yet seen the nurse was disappointed and I just book and wait until a film on DVD. JJ Taylor 92290 Lautner is "kunďák" 92290 but I prefer "real" ie. relatively accessible guys, so you'd better do the stars nezamilovávám: D
hey me terribly IBI your blog .. passing through article 92290 by article, because I love those photos with them .. it adds something, and so happy, I check what others are buying .. I even zjstila that piejeme same čaj- Lipton- strawberry, .. is really great .. BTW I wanted to ask, what's in this for a magazine attachment? http://mylife-mydreams.blog.cz/1006/par-slov-a-fotek :)
Twilight .. it go so amazing movies! I was on everybody and I'd go to them again and again and again .. UAA: D and you're right, Jacob is the pretty .. but Edward too .. :)) and probably you too buy one special popcorn ..: D: ))
Magnum gold this year I already had about 5 times. If you like milk chocolate, is the right one for you: D I'm in junior high but obchodce, it is not up to such a záhul but also occasionally gives hard time ... clearly it depends on whether you have a class full moron what to shit, or if they are between you and Trier :) and if you're taking 92290 a platonic love like that, ok. I said I just my opinion, if I've ever been a fan into the "man" of 35+ film ... :)
A new issue of something? Otherwise, it does not mention it to me .. it's really 92290 like, especially yours cosmetics, and all that, I was awful pervert xDD BTW: I blog almost new, not even a month, and I have him still with a friend :)
no one comes to me porridge itself up to a sweet ... so you do the maple. Syrup do not do! Javor.sirup 92290 tastes more like caramel. And thanks for the compliment! Finally, you start to believe! You have no navel, legs're anorexic ... how to take pictures and turn the food! Just let not end where the latter! Enough is worried about you
Misha, Twilight books I can only recommend it! Compared to the books sou uuplně mediocre movies :) But you're right, the film The Eclipse was the very best of those movies :) But the fourth part of Daybreak, I liked most of all completely .. As the book :) And I did not know that so adore Twilight! And Jacob is the best, that's for sure: D just going slightly annoy me .. I had pancakes at home and there's Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment