Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fanny 03/05/2012 at 15:33


Nor have we of a sudden and it's already here next Tuesday, this time with an episode 5x03 - Force Quit. Beverly Barloweová in it reappears in Eureka and searches for the sheriff to ask him for help. He decided, after the events of last episode changed the imaginary side, or is this a more dastardly trick? alliance sud
allyska 1 May 2012 at 12:07
chuck 01/05/2012 at 19:42
Ha !! If it is in itself a Beverly Wen's there not added directly and the entire city, as well as her, to * In One! : D I confess that I have long for this eureka nenasmála, although the end of Fargo ... it was terribly sad.
Bob 01/05/2012 at 22:50
Anyway, Colin Ferguson alliance sud was fantastic in every scene and those of his messages directly kill (I wrote it on his hand D). And since I'm not a fan of happy endings, I am quite pleased that Holly left alone, even though I had it very much. The whole thing is then such real than if they got away just as (if not take into account the reaction Jo / Carter, crew / Andy).
A good part :) unlike the previous two could be a total guess how it ends, but even that was enough drama Holly ... I'm really sorry about how I know, I have several pieces subconsciously hoping that by some miracle return. Otherwise, I'm really curious what he intends to Beverly senator ...
Fanny 03/05/2012 at 15:33
Last discussions awaits us spin-off Eureka or film? (14) The sixth series alliance sud will probably be the last (17) Fifth row at Prima COOL (12) Observations from the finals Eureka (21) Eureka - 5x13 - Just Another Day (series finale) (55)


No comments:

Post a Comment