Thursday, May 14, 2015

Instead of simply coach bus. But the fact that I met that someone would say that bus. In this case,


Everything used in abbreviations. Even instead of yes or yes you better give jj, instead of the message that it's lowes opelousas la fun, it's funny to give the horsemeat or something else lol, omg stupid it is perhaps even worse, the Czech word for "relief", sigh, wonder Yet there, too. Less vulgar, religious and downright lowes opelousas la rude. A whole, not a shortcut.
Internet casual observer lowes opelousas la Deni moreover seriously does not have to understand what it meant. And conversely, those who are fundamentally used for a while will not know what that word means what it used to be in the Czech language. If I once accidentally neproklikala on Lamera, the vast majority of acronyms I would never have guessed.
Well, here in Pilsen say normally tram, trolley bus and I use only one, because thirty. How easy. And who does not like it, you may need to use a heap, trailer trash, Saline, metro, bus, jalopy on the station, twenty, sixteen, two, three, moreover, in the case of connections that run less frequently, can easily take up to one and marking according twelve hours, which rides. I also used it.
Instead of simply coach bus. But the fact that I met that someone would say that bus. In this case, probably, the bus is shorter, faster and more concise. Then too bus or the blue clunker.
CD ... I do not even need to say. Czech Railways is not so long link such a train is even shorter. However, lowes opelousas la in connection with stunning, efficient and convenient operation lowes opelousas la of the enterprise can meet even the combination of experience lowes opelousas la * down the track, stupid train, the de * venous railways, lowes opelousas la etc. Of course I also have frequent opportunity lowes opelousas la to express their opinion, but since the sixth grade, I ride every day ( now only twice a week) train, I still have a stop about one kilometer closer than the bus, so from this regard, I am accustomed to and love to ride the train.
(Oh, and if anyone knows what it is MKD ... heh ... I do not Macedonian dinar. This is an international haulage I like to occasionally piggyback truck. But I wish I sometimes sat in the big osmnáctikolového American truck. I love them. Especially when you have a nice Kerk and tuning.)
...
That's really lowes opelousas la extreme and I hope to here it never gets. It reminds me a bit of communication tools. We should maintain the vocabulary sufficiently widespread, we just do not have to ask what is the bus and why this is so silly indicates long as enough B 4th
I write without abbreviations, but in everyday speech to combine. MHD no word I do not use mass public transport, so it's not solved. And omg I combine with my God. So how about I'm not so bad. :) Hope.
11 about Tupan | October lowes opelousas la 2, 2012 at 8:43 | React
Actual articles North and South A little bit mischievous game Jurassic World: lowes opelousas la Chapter 8 GRR Martin - Clash of Kings Jurassic World: Chapter 7 GRR Martin - Game of Thrones lowes opelousas la GRR Martin - A Song of Ice and Fire Jurassic World: Chapter 6 MCMLKSKSKS Perfume: The Story of a Murderer


No comments:

Post a Comment