Saturday, October 11, 2014

I ran out just a few simple etiquette .. Beyond beyond. Besides that, I think you are so much etiqu


Etiquette that should be noted in a foreign country, to know a useful manner. Watch and abroad today, we'll look at the etiquette to be observed. Garden Whether your trip is for us living in a foreign country and a different culture, we'll be fine jikyeojwoya gotman course of their characteristics and customs. Is "When in Rome, do a Roman 'said John, as. I'm misunderstanding may occur due to a number of cultural and customary differences t & t supermarket in oriental culture as we like ^ ^ Japan and China. I do not know. They do not like this place gabwaseo ;; Feeling travel, while living in Australia, Canada,, and let's find out which was written the etiquette. I hope you know I'm wrong, or if the lack of a reply, please provide t & t supermarket details.
Eye contact Personnel'm hitting ~ (Hi, Hello ~) to greet the eyes smiled briefly encountered. 'Hi ~', 'Hello' or 'How are you?' I passed such a simple t & t supermarket word. American film and TV 's it about letting a lot of familiar look. If you do not need ... well trying film. Seemed to come do this. Blah .... -_- in Korea this look. ㅋㅋ eopjiyo deseo people do not so crowded. Heh, most attention t & t supermarket is mainly encountered in the area forced the stairs or elevator as building entrance, in a quiet street, only two or Did they face. Were not there a lot of work to do in the big cities than in the quiet countryside ... blast. They did not exactly take well to the personnel actually in Vancouver, Whistler was always In. Attention should face hit everywhere ... heh .. ㅡ ㅡ city sakmakhanga view;
Thank you, sweet live horse lays Sorry, Cuse Extreme Beauty in the mouth ~ (Thank you, Sorry, Excuse me ~). Thank hold doors need you, need you to get one Thank you pause, change need you Thank you, Thank you ... but even praise es that much in Korea is much higher frequencies. Thank you from one very minor ... Sometimes the frills haneungeo Obama too spoiled. ^ ^; And sorry, I'm sorry even sorry, Super Junior Sorry Sorry also ... (sorry;) well out of the way by running into even heard of even in Sorry, Sorry if I was giving way mwoman. Sometimes itguyo are moments when I feel like to shoot Ben in the mouth is not sorry. ^ ^; Yijiyo used when going to the bathroom a lot, when physiological symptoms such as sneezing, the trim and came out suddenly, you break through the crowd passing Cuse US - is so extreme. Automatically t & t supermarket when you get out a little t & t supermarket note to excuse me or others non-extreme Cuse. Extreme Cuse told that gathered above with reference to the French Brothers blah; ingeo expressions that are put in the mouth, forced to live another without t & t supermarket knowing the English. Do not use too often, because it is impossible to write ... ^ ^; Because I have no words like that do not you think it rude jundamyeon ,, Thank you, Sorry, the Extreme Beauty in the circumstances mentioned above Cuse enough. Ben only the know, you can not hurt feelings in the mouth haejumyeon expression. We need proper binmal even well written. When did we see briefly mentioned >> above, 'sneezing' Cuse came out that said extreme beauty. So if that makes a blessing '(God) Bless you' people around. Huh? Heh, I was wondering is this I ask Canadian friends ... I think that if you sneeze the soul out naondago old. ;; Good for being so blessed .... ㅡ ㅡ haejundago back again; They tell you, but plausible. And I spend a lot of blah. The situation seems to be a shame. "
The next person's order is automatically closed after door opening of places like restaurants and department stores will hold period. Would have seen a lot of movies in the state that hold this door. So this gentleman t & t supermarket Manor Great light up there is apparently not serious. Ten kid even looks andoe, no bald elderly grandfather, my dear, will hold the door for the next person almost everyone. Doejiyo idiot do this. ㅎㅎ in Korea; Australia actually went to Korea I stopped neundeyo went to the department store. Canada, Australia ohgilrae dwitsaram got me to hold the door as I heard 'What?' Just as you look deogunyo Zechariah gone. ㅎㅎ ppeoljjum; Hold the door usually give 'you Thank' to score, 'Your welcome' or I get the 'No worries' if you give young people who are japahjun. Does it look beautiful is the thought that other consideration from simple yireongeo neither difficult.
Why would that tip (Tip) is? How much should manifest? Lived in the country without a culture ryeoni tip to tip deogunyo indeed a waste. Did that heh tip to the bill. So says the bill for bringing this stuff to give drinks to bring food from the same restaurant waitress, Anything you need to ask. But do not you think? Did not we have it is not able to include the value of food. I think that tells me where the tip is included in the salary tip culture that sees our country is so. So the tip recipient receives the urgent job, waitress, t & t supermarket bartender, etc. are usually the lowest. I serve my guests zest harder to get a lot of tips. At first I thought I deuldeogunyo ahkkapdago actually received the service I want to look at the pub or a restaurant t & t supermarket to give. Because smiling face, giving a pretty voice welcomed, in addition to serving Anything I'll often stop by and patronize check required. Kkeumyo makes you think that it is really hard to serve. Let me do this. Jotahseo feel a lot of tips. ㅎㅎ (is not beautiful now-oi-;) If you think the service t & t supermarket is bad, on the other hand is a little tip to the lowest juguyo. So eopjiyo forced to serve hard to get a lot of tips. He says promised a 15% -20% tip is usually heh. And this is who you have a free talk ;; Afford or like me try to fine up to 15% or so backpacking travelers. Before I went to a restaurant with friends, both in Australia because the money was climbing out ... we put up another 10%, while "foreign, money beats our 'I t & t supermarket remember. Blah, I also tend to about 15% today. Doesimyeon free, service t & t supermarket was good you think you are better to give are feeling, when I do not like the waitress look more deogunyo voice and 200%. Heh .. well - oi - ;; When you calculate (I'm not jungeon, I can afford to have a friend I've seen) in cash eopgetjiman matter, makes it easy for you to enter a credit t & t supermarket card or days off the tip if your debit card. Were a $ 20 meal diet when I asked the waitress to calculate calculations give $ 23 in addition t & t supermarket to 15%. When you calculate how much you want to put the pin number as a debit in the Debit tips on ah selection screen or floating device, calculated by summing the expressions that I previously spoke percent. I'll go talk to the next tip is reduced by twenty. New getgunyo day. Any questions about heh tip pushes you further reference link below.
Eating Korean food sounds annaego also a dining table etiquette from haewatgo important example, is one of the sound guide is also eating food. But there is no choice but to me if the sound characteristics of Korean food. I could stew or hot, the food, such as noodles retort. Anyway, it's part of the sound, I do not like throwing food to eat, I eat overage see if you can help it. Heh, but I'm hadeora core is about the Canadian people. [Laughs] t & t supermarket as well as in Canada, how quiet like that ... once I eat and eat and the computer t & t supermarket paternal sandwich bread is the one that is right in front of the couch was a girl ... but Anna has no sound. Turns out, I looked t & t supermarket up over the dirt and filth. Feel like eating ... melt? - Oi - ;; Gateuni're more sensitive to sound than the country for food to eat, a basic guide that will be acceptable pyeonyira sound when eating foreign yirang more significant. ^ ^;
- Do not touch the baby blue eyes, yellow hair baby doll looks are perfect. Eojjeom not so cute ... (as Orient t & t supermarket gyeotda the kids are motgaeng t & t supermarket say ^ ^;) must not be touched, but you need ... Baby Suit yippeudago. When a baby or a friend or acquaintance without knowing a little naeulji, first time seeing that I'm cute and a great excuse to touch. So the consent of a parent, or next to, but he must get the eye can see, we should see kkomul one finger touching distance. I also have little kids, not just the baby, too. And also that the stranger, and the like indeut concerns about why such bacteria. In fact, some time ago, and I was surprised to Korea lady neundeyo nolreoon t & t supermarket Whatever touches the baby in a restaurant than in the next. And you've completely do that you've taught mothers face next. - Oi - ;;
I ran out just a few simple etiquette .. Beyond beyond. Besides that, I think you are so much etiquette to make sure you see your note that local etiquette t & t supermarket and how things come to a foreign plan means that you go out at least once. I do a lot of searching out. Heh, especially travel overseas a lot these days, we feel good that tourism, some people may feel welcome in the local, I hope you feel attains good time together. Thanks for reading today. I AM MORE >> Have a nice day ~ I hope today's post you must see Peter. If you do not want to be misunderstood as gay ... blah
Other article of the Canadian> Canadian Local Living 'Category Sysco Food Fair Oda went. [2010 Sysco Fall Food Expo] (20) 2010/09/21 Canada Visit Auction! Pay close Bid Bid ~ lion cheaper stuff! Tip to buy a used car from (38) 2010/09/13 Canada. Etiquette that should be noted (40) 2010/09/04 abroad, leave out useful manner. (50) 2010/08/28 t & t supermarket Canadian coins (Canada Coin) method to separate easily. Did you know (27) de-linking t & t supermarket games 2010/08/04 (Drinking Game) 'Beer Pong' to? (2) 2010/07/06 foreign, overseas Korea room

No comments:

Post a Comment