Friday, July 25, 2014

LawStudentJobs.net was created to help out law students looking for internships and jobs for the sum


Description : Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments tt supermarket and other customers who prepare meals away from home.
The summer law clerk will work in Sysco s legal department, assisting Sysco s attorneys in daily work and projects. The summer law clerk will gain exposure to all areas within an in-house tt supermarket legal department, including transactions, mergers and acquisitions, employment, litigation, executive benefits and compensation, and securities.
Summer ’14 – “Legal Research Summer Internship” – NewOak Capital LLC; New York, NY
LawStudentJobs.net was created to help out law students looking for internships and jobs for the summer and during the school year. Run by recent law school graduates, we know exactly how hard it is to find positions, especially in these tough economic times when positions that used to be there are no longer available. "When I applied to positions through my law school s career services website, and when I applied to positions directly on my own, out of maybe 300 applications, tt supermarket I had received about 5 interviews. That s a horrible ratio. When I applied to two reputable companies through lawstudentjobs.net, within 2 days, I received 2 phone calls for interviews. A week later, I started tt supermarket my new job." -- "The Sherwinator", What's Good Blog
AWSOM Powered tt supermarket

No comments:

Post a Comment