Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dan-dan-doo is my new catch phrase, and I plan to get everyone on the web to know about this. many p


Dan-dan-doo is my new catch phrase, and I plan to get everyone on the web to know about this. many people at my school already know the art of dan-dan-doo. Our great instructor, Ronald Mcdonald, helps people to understand how to do it. To become a dan-dan-doo-er, you must first, place your right hand on your left shoulder, and left hand on your right shoulder, while saying dan. Then, clap both hands together and say dan. Finally, put hands in air, mexican wave style, and say doo. Hey presto! your a dan-dan-doo-er. try to convert others, friends, your family, until the whole world is saying dan-dan-doo. HELPING VID!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc Oh BTW once your a dan-dan-do-er, please email me or comment. cheers! Tavenger@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment