Friday, October 18, 2013

The minister urged the king to choose ... Four major thinkers were called. Put them in a room and t


The minister urged the king to choose ... Four major thinkers were called. Put them in a room and told them that the king "room and locker rooms will be closed to you, not the typical lock and unlock a mathematical ouval table will not solve that table until the lock will not be able Open the. See if you can solve the problem and get out in the open ... " King went out and shut the door ... Three of the four men began immediately. Numbers ouval were written on the locks, they wrote the numbers and the numbers began. Four people were just sitting in the corner! The three men thought that he is crazy. He was sitting in a corner with your eyes closed and did not work. After a while, she got up, went to the side, push in, and went back! And the three men were working continuously. They even saw what happened when people went forth out of the room! When the king returned to the room with the man, saying, "Please do so. I chose to reduce the test Vzyrm. " They could not believe it and asked: "What happened? He did not do anything, he just sat in a corner. How could he solve the problem? "The man said:" There was never an issue. I just sat down and the first thing major question was whether it was locked or not? For a moment I felt that I was just meditating in silence. Completely silent and I thought to myself, where do I start? The first thing any intelligent person will ask is whether there is really an issue, how can it be solved? If you try to fix it, you'll go infinite regress, you will never go out of it. So I just went in to see if it really is or not, and I unlocked the lock. " King said: "Yes, that was the trick. In the absence of crashes. It was unlocked. I was waiting for one of you to ask questions and you begin to solve the real you, missed the point here. If all your life you could not work on it to fix it. This man knows how to be careful in a situation. He asked the right questions. "
Home Profile Manager Email Blog Archive ouval Topics Daily Links Blog written by a former lover testified Daily Links Archives 1390 Mordad 1389 Ordibehesht 1389 Bahman 1388 August 1388 July 1388 Mehr 1388 Persian date Ordibehesht 1388 Persian date Farvardin 1388 Esfand 1387 Bahman 1387 Dey 1387 Persian date Azar 1387 November ouval 1387 Fuck Album professional soccer dreams did I enjoy here ... Incredibly ouval my land? I forgot my testimony links love memories lost Glass Cocoon false dandelion leaves loveliest shade of elm mirror boast Love Queen Love Hachi & Nobu privacy ouval Raznak Heaven Hell Purgatory


No comments:

Post a Comment